Bespoke Business Software Applications for SMEs
Bespoke applications, operational software, web apps, client portals – whatever you need for your business, One Beyond can help using advanced technology to build efficiency and competitive advantage.
When it comes to developing business applications and operational software, we love a challenge! We’ve created a Grant Management System for WaterAid, a state-of-the-art client portal for Maxis Global Benefits Network, a cloud-based portal and mobile app for LCH Ltd., as well as numerous transformational systems.
Bespoke Business Application Development
Whether you need bespoke software to improve your customer service, increase your business efficiency, streamline your processes or increase your sales (either through front-end customer experience or back-end effectiveness), we can create intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive business applications to help you.
We’ll work with you to understand your business processes and the challenge you’re trying to solve and then suggest the type of software development that would work best for you.
Bespoke software solution examples that we have created include:
- Customer portals
- Operational databases
- Finance automation
- Secure messaging
- Client self-service solutions
- Reports and self-service data
- Stock control
- …and much more, see our case studies
Who Will Own the App?
We delight in delivering business apps that our customers are thrilled with. We don’t want to taint that experience with licensing or development issues further down the line. That’s why when we develop an app for you, you don’t need to worry:
- Once your app is completed, Intellectual Property (IP) Rights are fully transferred to you; there are no license fees to use software we develop for you
- We do not embed proprietary technology or plug-ins to develop your app. This ensures that everything we do can be maintained in the long-term, as well as being something any Microsoft-trained developer can work on without specific proprietary knowledge.
After Your Business Application is Live…
We’re not in the habit of delivering business apps and then leaving our customers behind. We take pride in what we’ve delivered and want you to get the best out of it, that’s why we:
- provide an optional ongoing support service, including an agreed service level agreement (SLA) and access to our in-house developers via our helpdesk
- host your new web-based or mobile app if you’d like us to. As an accredited Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we primarily work with Microsoft Azure but can also support your AWS infrastructure if preferred.
For more information on all the things that we offer as part of our service, take a look at our Working With Us page.
Our Software Development Process:
We combine the very best technical platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server, .NET Core and single page apps, accelerated with our Rapid Application Development methodology to deliver software quickly. Take a look at the Working With Us page for more insights.
We will demonstrate your app as we go until it is released and in operation, using our established Agile Software Development Methodology. By giving you access to the app along the way, you’ll be able to ‘play’ with it and flag any design or functionality that isn’t quite right; we appreciate it’s nearly impossible to do this if you’re simply asked to visualise functionality before the finished app is delivered.
Here is just a small selection of services that we have to offer here at One Beyond: