Bespoke or Off-the-Shelf Software?
Making the Right Decision for Your Business
There are many options available when it comes to choosing a software solution…but how do you choose the right one for your business?
In this webinar, software development expert Nick Thompson shares an honest and impartial look at the range of software options available, and guides you on how to select the best one for your business.
Topics discussed include:
- The differences between bespoke and off-the-shelf software
- Myth-busting the common misconceptions of bespoke software
- Why an off-the-shelf solution could be better for your business
- The key steps to developing bespoke software
- Hybrid and low-code solutions
- Ask the Expert: Q&A session
About the Host
CEO – One Beyond
Nick has been in software development for over 25 years, and has worked on impressive projects for clients ranging from Government agencies to household names and charities. He has vast experience in guiding businesses through their software development projects, and his expertise have led One Beyond to be named as Clutch’s Number 1 .NET software development firm in the World, and won prestigious awards such as ‘Top B2B Company in the UK’ for Software Development by Clutch and ‘Business of the Year’ at the Inspire Business Awards.