Software Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £63,000 per annum
Location: Farnborough / UK-Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Support Engineer to join our growing Development Team.
Who We Are
One Beyond is a leading UK-headquartered software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions. The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups.
The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
Besides our established UK offices, we have a strong presence in Spain, as well as offices in Romania and Hungary!
What You’ll Do:
As a Software Support Engineer, you will be involved in designing, developing and support maintenance of a variety of bespoke software systems. As well as having a focus on bug fixing in a service desk environment.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Support development of existing projects
- Bug fixing in a service desk environment
- Developing high-quality bespoke software code
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting-edge services to our clients
The Tech We Use:
- .NET framework/core
- ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- HTML5/CSS 3
- Component libraries: Syncfusion, Telerik
- SQL Server/SQL Azure RDBMSs
- Entity Framework ORM
- Mobile development with Xamarin
- Automated testing with xUnit, Load testing with jMeter
Candidates will be employed on a fully remote basis but, will have the option to work in our Farnborough office.
Our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary of up to £63,000 per annum dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- We offer the opportunity to work on projects that are fast paced and interesting
- We are a very established but growing organisation, with outstanding career progression opportunities and an emphasis on internal learning & development
- We provide the tools and equipment required to do your job remotely, alongside maintaining an excellent culture!