Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Location: Farnborough / London / UK- Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Analyst to join our growing UK Team.
At One Beyond, your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure the high quality of our applications, to further cement our position in the market as a quality software developer.
What you’ll do:
As a QA Analyst at One Beyond, you will be:
- Working as part of an agile project delivery team to ensure that developed functionality satisfies user stories
- Working with the Solution Architect to understand the user’s requirements, and in some cases defining acceptance criteria for PBIs
- Creating Test Suites with Azure DevOps TestPlan application, to fully exercise the system and revising these as user stories evolve and requirements change
- Communicating issues found to development team and recording issues with clear reproduction steps in Azure DevOps
- Retesting and confirming that fixes satisfy acceptance criteria
- Creating a regression test suite once features have been fully tested
- Implementing automated regression tests where appropriate
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Supporting client testing (UAT), liaising with the client and the development team
- Responding to “bugs” identified by the customer (i.e. reproduction tests, etc.)
Experience & skills:
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience testing web applications, preferably modern HTML5/SPA web applications backed with restful APIs
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences (you’ll be dealing with developers, project management and stakeholders)
- Experience working in an Agile Team
What skills add value to your application?
- Experience of Mobile Application Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Use of Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Use of Device Farms such as BrowserStack
- Knowledge of Selenium or other test automation tools
- Load testing
Candidates have the option to work in either our Central London or Farnborough office, with flexible/remote options.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership