Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Location: London / Farnborough / UK-Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing Team.
As a Marketing Manager at One Beyond, you will be proving support in all areas of lead generation, brand awareness, channel strategy and content creation.
What you’ll do:
- Designing creative marketing content, including graphics, videos, infographics, and blog posts
- Managing the company website. Responsible for improving site content, optimisation, and visitor numbers
- Writing and delivering content media plans
- Managing the company CRM system. Responsible for staff training, process management, maintenance and future development and functionality improvement
- Hiring, training, and managing the performance of marketing executive
- Managing the company’s profile across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dev.to, Glassdoor and other external profile pages, ensuring content is consistent and in-line with the branding guidelines
- Responsible for competitor analysis identifying commercial trends through website and content
- Liaising with third party marketing agencies
- Tracking effectiveness of all Marketing activity undertaken by the job holder
- Working with the HR department to support the company’s hiring needs and organisational goals by developing tactical activity for addressing recruitment and retention challenges
Experience and Skills:
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role
- Have a proven track record of successful marketing campaign creation and delivery
- Have strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Are a clear, concise, and compelling written communicator
- Are results orientated
What skills add value to your application?
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of Pipedrive
- Marketing Qualification
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Software/IT marketing experience
- Sales experience
Candidates have the option to work in either our Central London or Farnborough office, with part or full-time remote options.
Our London office is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo Station, and our Head Office in Farnborough is a 10-minute walk from Farnborough Main station and close to the town centre and local amenities. We also have a virtual Development Centre in Manchester.
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
(plus Bank Holidays)
including discounted gym membership