IT Business Analyst
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 per annum
Location: Madrid, Spain / Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team in Spain.
We are looking for a highly passionate IT Business Analyst who enjoys working closely with both technical teams and clients, being able to reach the best IT/software solution, and understanding and meeting client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Support the architecture team providing solution proposals for our clients, with an emphasis on quality, completeness of the solution and efficient delivery.
- Understand clients and business needs from a product perspective
- Drive and collaborate with projects coordination, helping our client’s digital business grow
- Work alongside Sales, Account Management and Delivery teams, participating in the pre-sales activity and account planning, and getting a sense for scoping the project adequately
- Participate In customer and sales meetings, leading the requirements discovery process.
- Manage communications between customers and technical teams
- Take note of the client’s needs throughout the project lifecycle so that no detail is overlooked and the client’s expectations are met
- Build reports and presentation proposals.
- Understand clients technological needs in order to define a technical solution.
- Coordinate with client stakeholders and teams for defining and ensuring the right priorities of the different requirements to be met by the technical solution, understanding the functional and technical scope of the request, business criticality and deadlines, and being a primary point of contact with the client about their business needs and the development areas
- Manage expectations, communications and timelines with both internal team and client stakeholders
Experience & Skills:
You may be a good fit if you:
- Experienced in Business Analyst roles in IT/software projects
- Are analytical and problem solving oriented
- Have interest in software/enterprise architecture
- Have strong Excel skills
- Feel comfortable in Agile/Scrum environments
- Speak English fluently (Provable minimum C1+) as we work with international clients
- Have an organisation and time management mindset
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal, being able to explain and negotiate with different stakeholders
What skills add value to your application?
- Interested in technology or have technical background
- Familiar with CMS projects
- Able to work with asynchronous communication with remote and international teams
- Always seeking continuous improvement
- Proactive; propose new functionalities, give feedback, be one step ahead.
- A Problem-Solver: enjoy thinking and solving complex business solutions
- Clients and results orientated, understanding the business perspective
At One Beyond we have a Remote first culture. You can choose whether to work fully remotely, work from our WeWork offices (located in Madrid center) or just visit the office from time to time.
Salary & Benefits:
€45,000 to €55,000 per annum, with an additional benefits package including: